Monday, August 31, 2015

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

**Cue Gob Bluth and his magic dance!**

The week has ARRIVED. But, with any hope, I'll pull through and see the light on Monday morning.

I do want to thank everyone who has been so amazing in the last several months. You know who you are. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for your continued friendship, love and support.

Good News:
  • I've taken up running again.
  • I've moved to a smaller, more cost effective living situation.
  • I silenced a grumpy 60 year old man being mean to a cashier in Dillons.
  • I have downsized my life dramatically and will be having a very vintage garage sale soon.
  • I can keep cereal in my house again.
  • I get a free 5 year anniversary gift from my employer... debating between headphones, a dvd player or bluetooth speakers.
  • My niece is in middle school and just joined band!
  • Law and Order Season 16 just came out on Netflix.

All in all, I have plenty to celebrate this week. I will focus on that and my family and friends.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?