Monday, December 8, 2014

As of late...


Sadly, I find myself apologizing, yet again, for the lengths between my posts. Of course, I apologize to my (very few, but appreciated) readers, but also myself. I have been so busy that I have not taken a second to reflect on my life, the events of the moment, or even my thoughts. For that, I must apologize to myself.

However, never one to dwell on the negative, I have had an incredibly blessed 2014. Engagement to my adorable stud. Bette Midler put out a new album. Won my first Pin-Up Contest. Saw Imelda May. Performed with some outstanding people. My cats and dog started getting along. Did several awesome photo shoots. Took a vacation with my love. Got another niece :) TONS of wonderful things!

I have no idea what sparked me to write, but I am glad I did. I have missed writing. It is such an astounding outlet for what I have pent up inside. There is so much, however, and as it is already 12:43 a.m. while I type my computer is nearly out of juice. I must be at work in almost 7 hours - so I must already bid the world adieu.... for now. But I will return with an update on my wedding planning fears, complications and all attempts to keep it quasi-rockabilly.

So. I will leave you with a few pictures of which, the memories that make me insanely happy.










































It has, without a doubt, been a year of love, laughter, friends and family with so many memories to cherish! Yeah December! BRING IT ON! 

Bon nuit mes copains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?