Monday, May 28, 2012

Review: Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Long-Lasting Eye LinerOn my eternal journey to find the perfect eyeliner, I stopped by Sephora at the behest of a friend. While I did step foot in the pristine and grossly illuminated cosmetic supplier for a Smashbox product, I stumbled across a significantly cheaper alternative: Sephora's own Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner.

I must say, contrary to my recent debacle with ritzy high-end makeup, I was very pleased with what Sephora offered. The tip is felt and malleable to provide great wings and just the right amount is retrieved on the brush, thereby avoiding clumping and over use. 
After a few quick swipes, out to brunch with Dylan!

I also like it because I seem to mess up a little less.... I must  admit, I am not always a perfect 1st time application gal. I think the felt tip really suits me better than a dreadful pen applicator.
I've had it for nearly a month, wearing it every day, occasionally reapplying twice, in addition to using it for performances, I'm happy to report it is still going strong. For only 11 dollars, I am very happy with the purchase and will most likely make it again on my quest for perfection.

3 comments:

  1. Top tip! Sadly we don't have it over here in the UK but I might have to keep it on my list for future trips.

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get desperate I think you can buy it online! The UK has many things I have to save for my next trip over too!!

      Delete
  2. Ohh I'll have to try this out! I'm always on the look out for good eye liners. One that's a favorite of mine is Kat Von D's liquid tattoo liner, it's amazing.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?