Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Down in Okie Land

Exciting weekend ahead of me. Not only am I going to see Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers tomorrow night with my honey and my big brother, but I am heading down to Tulsa to see the Black Keys on Saturday.

Whist in Tulsa I intend to check out some of the local vintage scene (must to the chagrin of my honey). Does anyone have any good recommendations for clothes, antiques and mid-century obsession? I'd love to get some feedback. Comments or Emails are greatly appreciated! I haven't really explored Tulsa much so I'm not sure where the hip areas reside.

In other news:

Wow. I hate the new blogger set up.

1 comment:

  1. I am super jealous of your planned weekend. I love Tom Petty and I love the Black Keys. Never been to Tulsa though so I have no idea what kind of vintage shops they have but sounds like the best time ever though.

    And yes, this new blogger setup should just revert back to the old blogger setup.

    XO!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?