Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Recent Shoot: Zilfire Photo

Seems all I have been posting recently are photoshoot images. I promise I just received them all back about the same time. I'm excited to share them.

I must toot of the professionalism of Tim, of Zilfire Photo. I came across some of his work on Model Mayhem (a site that I must recommend to any one wanting to begin or increase their portfolio). Upon arrival he was very accommodating and prompt.

The genre of our shoot is different that what I have done in the past. We were looking for more of a late 60s-70s inspired look; not something to which I am accustom. The images were gorgeous, despite my limited knowledge on the styling.









So far, I got great feedback on the photos that I have posted. I'd love to have any additional comments as well. I do highly recommend this photographer. Check out his information here:

In other news:
I AM bound and determined to make it to my parents house to get a decent picture of my Heywood Wakefield Ashcraft purchase. I will drag it out and take good pictures this week. I did pick a fabric, finally- a beautiful cinnamon fabric. As soon as I get the funds, I am heading over to Hancock Fabric, coupon in hand, to purchase the beginnings of what I am sure will be a sewing nightmare adventure!

Also, heading up to Kansas City next weekend to see the marvelous Andrew Bird and to shoot with two exciting photographers...and of course to do a wee bit of shopping (thus the reason I have abstained from any form of local retail therapy). Documentation to come.

Until then..

à bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?