Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shooting with Marita Meyer

I cannot begin to describe how much I love this girl. She's fun, smart and ridiculously talented. I met Marita in 2009 at a Valentine's Day Pin Up Shoot at a lounge-like bar. Since then we've become friends. I have shot with her several times, and the wonderful thing about working with Marita is that she knows what looks good. She's always going to give you quality. 

She also took me to my first strip club a few weekends ago - thus giving me a greater appreciation for burlesque and less appreciation for stripping. More on that some other time.

Anyhow, this girl is too much fun.  She came over to my place and we decided to do a series of swimming shots. Here is what we came up with...






Here is a link to her facebook fan page. Check out her portfolio and tell her what you think.

Bon nuit!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff!! I love it!! the pictures are really good!!! <3 Corissa
    corissasfatgirldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?