Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Recent Shoot: Dani Dynamite Photography

I had a productive weekend! I took Monday off of work to go explore Lawrence, I drove through horrid weather to get there Sunday night, but I did. The things I will do for a good, vintage dress. However, on both Saturday and Sunday I had photo shoots! While I haven't gotten images back from Sunday yet, here are some images from the sneak preview I gave earlier this week.

Danielle Houser is a young, blooming artist that I had the pleasure of working with on Saturday morning. Here is a link to her facebook fan page - to see all of her work.

Some of my favorites from the shoot include, but are not limited to the following:






As for my trip to Lawrence, I got many a things. I am going to take pictures and post them separately, so until then Bonne Journée!


2 comments:

Thoughts?