Monday, May 30, 2011

Exciting New Things!

You may have taken note that I have a new look to my blog. Please let me know if it is easier/harder to read or navigate. In addition to posting about my blogsformaton, I also have a few things to share!

I went thrifting on Saturday with my mom to one of my favorite DAVs, where I not only found a 2 dollar vintage navy blue high waisted number, but another piece to my vintage Starline Luggage set! I have three pieces now, all of which were bought at different places - at different times - with no intention of seeking the others out, then they appear! What can I say? It's vintage fate telling me to buy it.

Marilyn decided to model with the suitcases

I have the make up case (A Legacy Antique Mall), the medium suitcase (Paramount Antiques) and now the large suitcase (Family Value Center @ 21st/Amidon). I was elated when I nearly bumped into this cheapo find!

I also found the dining room furniture I want... unfortunately, it's heinously expensive and there is no way I can even consider slamming down the 500 plus this place is asking. However, I took a picture so you all can admire its beauty at a distance... like me :(

I'm going to go to this antique store tomorrow to examine some not-expensive mid century dresses she's holding for me.

I'll be posting some pictures of the shoot I did today soon. I loved the photographer. She is smart, sassy and talented.

Bon Nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?