I haven't utilized this beast for bitching as of late. I have been keeping a tangible journal; something I have not done since childhood - and even at that I was bad.
- My Heywood Wakefield Rattan set is for SALE!!!! No cushions because they were destroyed when I bought it. If you know of anyone who is interested, oh please let a gal know
- Daddy's fairing well, just celebrated his 69th birthday at Thai Traditions
- Still dating, but I may have narrowed it down...significantly
- Started watching Parks & Recreation. I am several years late to this hilarious party
- Won the Rumble in Delano Pin Up Contest again. Those ladies were gorgeous. It came as a big shock. I love that there are other rockabilly enthusiasts in Wichita.
- I'm a vegetarian again. Sort of on accident, but I've missed the smug superiority I get from telling others that.... (just kidding - I just really love vegetables)
- FINALLY I bought a new car. Goodbye to my loyal Phoenix. Hello, to my sexy Black Widow
- Went to Los Angeles recently and saw good friends. Disneyland, beach, Medieval Times (yes, really), more beach, museums, food, wine, fun
- Still downsizing. I've made significant progress, but I have more to go. It's hard parting with my beautiful vintage clothing and furniture
- Blonde Streak is back
- New Tattoo
In conclusion, I feel more like myself than I have in years. I am more confident. I have a renewed appreciation in my kindness and compassion. I am in control. These are things I have not sensed in many years.
That being said: I present to you some visual imagery of the last few months.
|Heywood Wakefield Rattan Set|
Sectional, Coffee Table and Corner Table - Non-Heywake Rattan Chair included
|Blonde Streak Returns|
French Command for Love
|Bangin LA Jumpsuit|
|Ah, yes. When the Ocean went up my skirt|
|Rumble in Delano|
Miss Rumble Contest
|Aaron Bowen Photography|
(Sorry, for the unkempt hair)
|Flowers at work|
Always time for a first
Aimez-vous les unes les autres